Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Next Week's Poll

Our poll for next week is going to inquire which picture books AND which story books you favored as a child (or as an adult). Give us suggestions here, in the store, or on our facebook page, so we can come up with with a good representation of titles for the multiple choices.

Some ideas for inspiration...

Picture Books:
Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney
Anything by Cooper Edens
The Runaway Bunny
Katie and the Big Snow
The Little Engine that Could
The Story of the Root Children by Van Olfers

Stories:
Swallows and Amazons
Betsy and Tacy
My Father's Dragon
Anne of Green Gables
Wind in the Willows
Watership Down

Let us know! I want to know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I've got some suggestions [actually all the ones you mentioned sound good, I still love Watership and Anne and Betsy-Tacy]

    Anything by Beatrix Potter, it goes well beyond Peter :)
    The Redwall books
    Nancy Drew
    Narnia
    Lord of the Rings [not quite a chldren's book, but still]
    Little Women
    Little House series [as a young child those were my absolute favorite books, my mum would read them to me by the hour...hmm...I seem to have absorbed the pioneering and survivalist mindset! lol]
    Oh I know there are a whole lot of others but that's all I can think of at the moment...
    Fun to find the site and blog!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete