Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two New Polls!!!

Two new polls are up -- scroll down to find them both on the right hand side of the screen. Oh, how difficult it was to narrow down your choices! You can vote on more than one answer, however, so have a ball... Oh, this makes me want to return again to my childhood bookshelf... You know what I left off the poll? My Side of the Mountain, oh, I loved that book! And Hatchet and Rascal (oh, Rascal!) and Where the Red Fern Grows! And Summer of the Monkeys (I remember I lost the library copy for over a year and finally found it underneath my mattress).

What a fantastically lovely genre, hm? Sing the praises, sing them loud, those young adult books are sooooooo good... oh, who remembers The Cay? They're all flooding back to me, now...
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment